Write For Us
Are you looking to write for and submit your guest post to the UK Magz Blog to take advantage of the best guest blogging opportunities? – Then read on.
As a thriving UK Business Blog, we welcome informative, resourceful and newsworthy guest contributions from expert Business or Lifestyle guest writers who can provide relevant information to our UK Magz Blog readership.
If you are an industry expert and write high-quality guest posts that will offer valuable insights and information about the latest developments in the UK business and entrepreneurship world, we’re all ears.
If you are interested in writing about anything to do with business or UK news, check out our guidelines below and get in touch with us.
We will publish your guest post if:
- Your article is relevant to business practices, news or our related business categories.
- Your article is unique and does not contain any English spelling or grammatical errors.
- It is written in a similar format as our published blog articles for reference.
- It has a minimum word count of 800 words.
- It contains relevant and supporting references for quotes, data, and information provided.
- Add relevant and useful images, graphics or infographics to enhance the content that are loyalty free and provide the source.
- It does not contain any links to irrelevant sites that promote criminal or legally questionable activity.
- You ensure as a guest contributor that your written content adds value to our site and its visitors and is unique.
- Once you submit your article via the form below or via email, we will review and approve it. We may edit it, if required.
- We’ll let you know about the progress of your submission within the following 72 hours of you sending it to us.
- We only work with professional writers, experts and content providers with a professional conduct and writing style. We aim to provide valuable and informative content to benefit our readership
After you submit your guest post, our editorial team will review it and if it meets all our guidelines, it will be approved and published.
Interested writers, authors, experts and bloggers can fill out the below contact form or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.